Love for Food

And The Day Is Here!

As I mentioned a couple posts ago, my website has been entered into a competition. And the voting opened today!
Almost 2000 participants around the globe will be beginning the 10 challenge series and only 1 will come out in the end. If you enjoy reading my blog, please click on the "vote for me" box to the right to VOTE. If you are not already a part of foodbuzz, it will prompt you to register - this is free and easy. I hope you can take the time to support me in this new fun competition! Make sure your voting "heart" is red .

Meanwhile, here is your tip of the day: ALWAYS use rubber gloves when handling hot peppers. My sister was helping me prepare dinner the other night when the air became so "spicy" that we couldn't stop coughing. She ran and got us bandannas! I accidentally touched my lip when pulling up mine and had a huge red fat part of my lip from the pepper juice. So be careful when handling peppers. :)

Thanks for your votes! Voting closes at 6pm Pacific on September 23.