Love for Food

Wedding Day Eats

I was just doing a little reminiscing of our wedding this afternoon... we are about a month away from our 2-year anniversary and it's gone so fast. The reception after the ceremony was not very formal or a full meal, but my fabulous caterer friend, Cindi, made some amazing appetizers! Check these out:

On the right of the platter, please let me point out one of Mike's very few wedding-day requests... .sausage bacon wraps. My first reaction was "no way." The thought grossed me out a little, but really... why not? Cindi did a terrific job at making them presentable and everyone loved them!

Here is Mike after his first mouth-watering bite of his dream wedding food. :)

Oh, and we can't forget the cake. :) Market of Choice made this one.

Photography by Ira Petersen.