Love for Food

Casa Mexico

I'm hesitant of how to begin this review... should I focus on the different dishes my friends and I experienced or should I try to make you drool as much as I did after tasting their salsa again?

I say "again" because I actually used to work in Eagle - at a credit union where we would often get a huge bag of chips and a container of salsa for the break room from this very restaurant. I remember inhaling loving it, but I haven't had it for years and couldn't properly compare it to Nacho's salsa. Now that I have had both in the same week, I honestly think it's tied. They're both phenomenal.

(Snapped with my cell phone)
The nachos, on the other hand, left a lot of crunchiness to be desired... Mike said, "these are obviously oven-cooked." ... remember, his dad owns a Mexican restaurant, we know all the secrets. wink wink . But despite the sogginess, the flavor was actually quite good. Just needed a fork.

I was with a good-sized group that night, so here were some of the comments I scribbled down about the various dishes:
Cheese Enchilada : pretty good, strange sauce
Arroz con Pollo : 7.5 out of 10
Mole sauce : unbelievably amazing, super good, fantastic, wonderful
Nachos Ranchero : (what Husband and I split - see above)
Seafood Chile Relleno : 8 out of 10, best S.C.R. ever had
Prawns & Mushrooms : good, just seemed like canned mushrooms and garlic powder, not fresh but tasty anyway

And there you have it! A wonderful restaurant with a few different locations - see them here and visit one soon!