Love for Food

Coffee Frap (Starbucks Swap)

My mom has gotten into the habit of giving me Starbucks gift cards for small occasions such as Easter or Valentine's Day. I have gotten in the habit of drinking Light Coffee Frapachinos. They remind of coffee ice cream at only 100 calories. When my gift cards ran out I realized how much they cost. In order to get my frap fix I decided to try to make them at home. I make them for breakfast so I add a scoop of vanilla protein powder. Perfect for summer! Ingredients: Serves One
1/2 cup chilled strong coffee
1/2 cup almond milk (fat free milk)
3 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 cups ice
1 scoop protein powder* (Optional)
Method:

  • Blend in blender
Cost: $.75
Time: 5 minutes active

Nutrition Facts: Amount Per Serving
Calories 162.9
Total Fat 0.2 gSaturated Fat 0.1 gPolyunsaturated Fat 0.0 gMonounsaturated Fat 0.1 gCholesterol 2.5 mgSodium 63.7 mgPotassium 203.4 mgTotal Carbohydrate 29.9 gDietary Fiber 0.0 gSugars 24.0 gProtein 4.2 g
Weight Watcher Points +: 4 per serving