Love for Food

Buffalo Wing Hummus

I'm back! Now that my internship is over I can devote more time and love to my real joy-Edesia Eats :) I decided to make this Buffalo Wing Hummus because I thought it would be a fun snack to have for those who like football. Finally something figure friendly for those female football fans! I found the recipe in Food Network Magazine. FNM article said they were inspired by a restaurant that has over a 100 different types of hummus! It tastes pretty good, but is not quite as good as the real thing. I love how you can be healthy, eat veggies, and not loose out on tradition.Please forgive the formatting. I tried to do this post several times now and for some reason Blogger does not want any part of it :(. Looks like this is the format it's gonna be and I'm just going to have to put aside my type A personality on this one. Doesn't make it taste any less good! Ingredients:8 servings 1 15oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed, reserve ½ cup of the liquid 2 cloves garlic 2tablespoonsof tahini Juice of one lemon 1 ½ teaspoons paprika 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce 2 tablespoons cayenne hot sauce 1 tablespoon white vinegar Salt to taste Method: Put everything in the food processor except for the reserved liquid. Add liquid as needed to desired thickness. Cost: $2.00 total, .25 per serving Time: 10 minutes active Nutrition Facts: Amount Per Serving
Calories 113.8
Fat 3.5g
Carbs 16.8g
Protein 2.8g
Fiber 2.4g

Weight Watcher Points +: 2 points per 1/4 cup serving