Love for Food

I'm very sorry for being this absent

I'm very sorry for being this absent this week and for the lack of posts. Truth is, I started new job on monday and needed some time to adjust. But the first week was a success and I think that I'll get into a good rhythm soon where I can divide my attention between work, blog and my social life. For now I wish you an amazing weekend! xx, Coralyn /// Sinto muito pela minha ausência essa semana e a falta de postagens. O que aconteceu foi que eu comecei um emprego novo e precisei de um tempo para me ajustar. Mas a primeira semana foi um sucesso e acho que daqui a pouco já consigo entrar num ritmo onde posso dividir minha atenção entre trabalho, blog e minha vida social. Até lá desejo a todos vocês um final de semana incrível! xx, Coralyn

Image via Pinterest