Love for Food

les petites choses

The other day I was thinking about introducing a new category, that would bring together beautiful pictures (not always by me) and small things or memories that make me happy. The idea is similar to this fantastic blog, that you should definitely check out, it’s lightens my mood every time! /// No outro dia estava pensando em introduzir uma nova categoria, que junta imagens bonitas (nem sempre minhas) com pequena coisas ou lembranças que me fazem feliz. A ideia é parecida com esse blog fantastico que você deveria conferir, ele melhora meu humor toda vez! 3f0a2e2c9495aa483535f0c82dc19786_large
source Galaxy Pictures – I wish I could see these images with my bare eye on a daily basis. I think I would never want to sleep again and spend all night on the balcony. I love colorful images of the galaxy, being that the real deal or prints on clothes. /// Imagens da Galaxia - Eu queria poder ver essas imagens com meus próprios olhos todo dia. Acho que nunca mais ia dormir de tanto ficar sentada na sacada olhando. Adoro as imagens coloridas do universo, sendo elas verdadeiras ou apenas estampas em roupas. 20130307_215338_Bob
The Sound of Pearl Clinking – I find it to be a soothing sound, it reminds me of my mom and grandmothers, whenever they put pearls on to go out. I love the feel of them and letting them run through my fingers. /// O Som de Pérolas Batendo - Para mim é um som calmante, me lembra da minha mãe e das minhas avós quando colocavam pérolas para sair a noite. Adoro o toque delas e a sensação de deixar correr pelas mãos. As da foto acima não são verdadeiras, mas não deixam de ser bonitas. Vende aqui. amelie2_fond_largesource Eating Raspberries Of My Fingertips – You can oh duh, everybody did that after watching Amelie Poulain, but I swear to you that I have done that ever since I was a little girl. My mom, who also liked to paint each nail in a different color, sat down with me and my sister and let us have fun with a bowl of berries.
/// Comendo Framboesas Da Ponta Dos Dedos - Pode dizer ah claro, todo mundo fez isso depois de assistir Amelie Poulain, mas eu juro que já fazia isso desde que eu era pequena. Minha mãe, que também gostava de pintar cada unha de uma cor, me sentava junto com a minha irma e nos dava uma tigela de framboesas.

What do you think, should I continue posting joyfull little things?
/// O que vocês acham, devo continuar postando essas pequenas alegrias?