Love for Food

Feira da fruta hey! Feira da fruta ha!

Yesterday I showed you some pictures of the Mercado São Jorge and here is what I wore on my trip to the market. I love the details on the dress, I believe it's cut with laser, reminds me of mexican paper cutting. The denim helps to keep it casual and dressed down and makes it even more comfortable. And flat shoes as per use, since I'm freakin' 6'1, haha. /// Ontem mostrei algumas fotos do Mercado São Jorge e aqui vocês podem ver melhor o que vesti na minha ida pro mercado. Eu amo os detalhes do vestido, acredito que é um corte a laser, me lembra dos recortes em papel que tem no México. O jeans ajuda em deixar o look casual e aumenta mais ainda o conforto. E o sapato sem salto como de costume, já que tenho 'apenas' 1,86m, haha.

Dress | H&M Denim Vest | Vintage and Customized Bag | Osco Shoes | Vintage Necklace | Strass Photos by Giovanna Curi Have a great weekend!! /// Tenham um ótimo fim de semana!!