Love for Food

One Nation. One Voice.

I hope that by now the world has heard about what has been going on in Brazil since last week. I fully support the movement and get very emotional and excited whenever I see a new video or report on the subject. The nation is amazed by the number of people that actually went out on the street and protested against the raise of transportation prices as well as their general unhappiness with corruption and a government that treats us like fools. So today I just couldn't let the day pass without saying anything and I put together a few pictures from the net that caught my attention and reflect the way I feel. /// Acredito que no dia de hoje já não existe mais uma alma no nosso país que não esteja sabendo dos acontecimentos em São Paulo nas outras capitais. Apoio o movimento e fico muito emocionada ao ver novos vídeos e notícias que estão se espalhando rapidamente pelas redes sociais. A nação está maravilhada pelo numero de pessoas que realmente foram para as ruas e protestaram contra o aumento das passagens e expressaram sua indignação com a corrupção e o governo que nos trata como idiotas. Então hoje não queria deixar o dia passar sem me pronunciar no assunto. Juntei algumas imagens da internet que chamaram minha atenção e refletem meus sentimentos.

If you want to learn more about the subject click here and also check out this amazing video by Michel de Souza.
///
Se quiser saber mais sobre o assunto clique aqui e confira também o vídeo incrível do Michel de Souza.