Love for Food

Tiger Stripes

IMG_5718
Back from the weekend peeps. For a change I didn't do much except sleep A LOT, watch movies and eat. Judging by all the hours I slept, that was something my body was in desperate need of. But now I'm ready to take on this week with new energy starting with this outfit. Black & white in a fun mix and match of stripes and leopard print. Also: statement accessories. /// De volta do final de semana peeps. Para variar me dei o luxo de não fazer nada além de dormir MUITO, assistir filmes e comer. Pela quantidade de horas que dormi, foi algo que meu corpo estava precisando desesperadamente. Mas agora tô pronta para enfrentar essa semana, começando por este look. Preto & branco com uma mistura divertida de estampas de animal e listras. E também: statement acessórios. IMG_5700IMG_5725IMG_5735IMG_5710IMG_5698
Shirt | H&M Skirt | Vintage, used to be my grandma's Blazer | Armani Flats | Buffalo Ring | InLove Necklace | R$10-Shop Photos by Renata Cechinel Se estiver procurando sapatilhas fofas, dê uma passada na Couromoda!