Love for Food

Skulls & Skills

If I believed in heaven (and hell), I would be almost certain that there you'd find a room with shoes that pile all the way up to the heavenly ceiling. If you look at the picture above you might think that I died and sent you pics directly from the holy clouds, but no, there is a place just like the one I just described in downtown Floripa. I went to visit the girls at Couromoda, put on some heels (that made me 2m tall) and played around in their storage. Soo many white Schutz boxes... my heart started beating a little faster. /// Se eu acreditasse em céu (e inferno), teria quase certeza de que lá existe um lugar com sapatos empilhados até as nuvens. Se você olha a foto acima, poderia pensar que morri e estou mandando fotos direto de lá, mas não, existe um lugar quase igual ao que descrevi agora no centro de Floripa. Fui visitar as meninas na Couromoda, calcei um salto (que me deixou com 2m) e brinquei no estoque da loja. Taaantas caixas brancas da Schutz... meu coração bateu mais forte.

The bat necklace and skull bracelet are from the bazar that starts today at Mila Coelho! Lots of bargains, you should check it out. /// O colar de morcego e a pulseira de caveiras são do bazar que começa hoje na Mila Coelho! Muitos achados, recomendo dar uma passada lá.

Weeeeeeeh!

BUH!

Top | H&M Scarf | Dócia Jeans | H&M Shoes | Schutz by Couromoda Skull Bracelet & Bat Necklace | Mila Coelho Acessórios Photos by Giovanna Curi