Love for Food

White Chocolate-Dipped Cranberry-Oatmeal Cookies

Whew! Long name. But turns out not that difficult to make... plus they're pretty!

It's basically a normal cookie recipe made fancy by the dipped look!

When they're almost cool, you can start melting your chocolate.

This isn't really a necessary step but it sure is fun grabbing the heaviest hammer you can find in the garage and breaking the chocolate on the counter. Don't worry, the counters came out unharmed!

And something I'm newly excited about... printable recipes! I've had several people ask about them and I've always wanted to provide them but never knew how before. Turns out, once I finally looked into it, it was extremely easy - using programs I'm already familiar with.

So! (And I know you're just as excited as I am... ) Click here for my very first printable recipe !