Love for Food

Crockpot Lasagna?

Who would have thought?

Admittedly, as much as I enjoy Italian food, the classic dish of lasagna has never been one of my favorites. So when a bunch of us were getting together for a party and multiple people signed up for lasagna, I planned on having lots of room for dessert... ha.

When the night finally arrived and dinner was served, it was hard to resist trying a little bit of everything. I served myself some of someone's lasagna... Um, was I just ravenous or was this the best lasagna I'd ever tasted?! I think "B"!

Several weeks later, having obtained a copy of the recipe from my friend Heather, I HAD to break out the really nice wedding Crockpot!

By the way, we are just about all unpacked! Thanks for sticking with me! I hope to be slightly more active on here again...

We had our first guests over a few days ago. Needless to really say on this particular blog, I LOVE feeding people. :) Plus, it was my family so I was really looking forward to having them over. We'd only spent the last 8 months living in their basement, but I guess I wasn't too tired of them! Nor they of us... heh.

Okay, all that to say - I plumb forgot to take final pictures. I was just chatting away with my mom, planning to play a freshly unpacked game with my dad and sister and I was very distracted!

You will need these ingredients:

Chopped Onion (I used more than what the recipe called for just because I love it)

Minced Garlic

Ground Beef & Italian Pork Sausage (I used a little more than a pound of each)

S&P, Tomato Paste, Crushed Tomatoes

Lasagna, of course! I used half whole wheat and half enriched "regular"

And one of the best ingredients... Cheese!
Like I said, I was too excited (or something... "spacey" comes to mind... ) to take any more photos. Now you will just HAVE to make this easy recipe that, so far, everyone I know has enjoyed.

Click here for the printable recipe.