Love for Food

Frozen Crescent Rolls

I literally have been trying to write this particular post for months. Maybe years! Oh wait, this blog’s only a year old…

I’ve had this recipe as a serious favorite ever since the first time I used it. I acquired it while living in Peru and apologize ahead of time to whoever gave it to me. I do not remember who you are! The struggle to actually get this online was mostly due to the fact that I keep forgetting to take pictures, among other things. But I definitely solved that this past Christmas. It’s a very easy recipe but does take a bit of time to go through all the steps: Making the dough, rolling the dough...

Cutting the dough, buttering the dough...

Rolling the dough...

Freezing the dough...

Eventually, defrosting the dough, letting dough rise, and baking the dough...

Bundling the dough up and bringing to big Christmas dinner!

By the way, it doesn’t matter at all if your circle isn’t perfect, like the one below. After cutting and rolling up, it all ends up just fine. That is, unless your circle is just too far out of control…

For the full recipe, click here . And prepare your mouths for buttery heaven.