Love for Food

Schwarz-Rot-Gold

Coralyn Butz por RenataC (4)
I wear Black-Red-Gold on my shoulder and the colors of the rainbow in my heart. I have worn this outfit a few times during my stay in Germany where I got this amazing jacket for only 5€ at a flea market. Seriously, best money I ever spend! The neutral color goes with everything, the oversized cut is so comfy and the flag in each shoulder is the cherry on top. But let’s talk about patriotism some other time. /// Preto-Vermelho-Dourado no ombro e as cores do arco-íris no coração. Já usei o mesmo look algumas vezes durante minha visita na Alemanha onde comprei essa jaqueta incrível num mercado de pulgas por apenas 5€. Melhor compra que eu já fiz, sério! A cor neutra combina com tudo, o corte grande é confortável demais e as bandeiras em cada ombro são a cereja no bolo. Mas vamos falar de patriotismo outro dia. Coralyn Butz por RenataC (6)Coralyn Butz por RenataC (3)Coralyn Butz por RenataC (5)Coralyn Butz por RenataC (1)Jacket & Sunnies | Flea Market Shirt | Zara Jeans Shorts | H&M Shoes | Graceland Photos by Renata Cechinel