Love for Food

DIY Favorites by LEAF

UntitledSome weeks ago I told you about the YT channel LEAF and my favorite styling videos. Today I want to share some of my favorite DIY ideas. I haven’t (YET) done any of them, but pretend to change that very soon. I already have some small Coke bottles put away to turn into vases, stay put! And knitting eh, Floripa gave us a taste of autumn these days, so why not prepare and start knitting? I have tried learning how to knit at least 3 times in my life, but always gave up. I think I will give it one more shot, this time with big needles and thick yarn! /// Umas semanas atrás contei para vocês do canal no YT da LEAF e mostrei meus vídeos favoritos de estilo. Hoje quero compartilhar alguns favoritos da seção DIY. Eu (AINDA) não realizei nenhuma dessas ideias, porém pretendo mudar isso em breve. Já separei umas garrafinhas de Coca para virarem vasos, stay put! E tricotar hein, Floripa deu um gostinho de outono essa semana, então porque não se preparar e começar a tricotar? Eu já tentei aprender a fazer isso umas 3 vezes na minha vida, mas sempre desisti. Acho que vou tentar mais uma vez, agora com agulhas grandes e linha grossa!