Love for Food

Season Changes \\\ Autumn

The smell of autumn on a cold morning. The light changing. The leaves turning yellow. Rainy days. Autumn. I'm excited. It's finally starting to feel like fall around here, even though I'm sure that there are still a few warm days ahead of us. Still, I'm enjoying the first chilly days, walking around in my favorite boots, being able to wear a jacket without sweating underneath and so on. So here are some pictures I'm currently loving to get myself even more in the mood. /// O cheiro de uma manha fria de outono. A luz mudando. As folhas ficando amarelas. Dias chuvosos. Outono. Estou animada. Finalmente está ficando com uma sensação de outono por aqui, por mais que ainda temos alguns dias quentes pela frente. Mesmo assim, estou aproveitando os primeiros dias friozinhos, andando com as minhas botas favoritas, podendo usar um casaco sem morrer de calor por baixo e por aí vai. Então aqui vão algumas imagens que estou amando para me deixar ainda mais no clima.

Images via Pinterest What do you love about fall? /// O que você ama sobre o outono?