Love for Food

Vital Signs

No, I didn't vanish from the face of the earth. Well actually I sort of did. Or at least from the face of this blog. But I am alive!! Here is proof: /// Não, não sumi da face da terra. Bom, na real de certa forma sumi sim. Ou pelo menos da face desse blog. Mas estou viva!! Tenho provas:

Where was I for the past weeks? Lost somewhere between work, laziness and therefor guilt, and a trip home to visit the family. But the good news is, I caught up on my photography and have lots of pictures to share with you. The time in Germany was also a vacation for mind, body & soul and I'm excited to get back to blogging. Above is a picture from a day I spent at the lake. More pics soon! Pinky swear! /// Onde eu estive pelas últimas semanas? Perdida entre trabalho, preguiça e consequentemente sensação de culpa, e uma viagem para visitar a família. Mas a boa notícia é que fotografei bastante e tenho muitas imagens para compartilhar com vocês. O tempo na Alemanha foi ótimo para corpo, alma & coração e estou empolgada de voltar a blogar. Acima tem uma foto de um dia que passei no lago. Mais fotos em breve! Promessa de dedinho!Dress & Sunnies | H&M Bag | from Italy Sandals | Schutz by Couromoda