Love for Food

White Blossoms

We've been having one amazing spring day after the other. Sunny with a breeze and a smell in the air that makes me want to organize my life, closet and apartment. I plan on doing all of that on the weekend. Also, I will host another bazar in November, so I really have to separate the clothes I use from the ones I'll sell for cheap. This outfit involves a few of my new favorites, like the printed jeans and the straight white vest. /// Temos tido um dia incrível de primavera atras do outro. Sol com uma brisa e o cheiro no ar que me deixa louca de vontade de organizar minha vida, meu guarda-roupa e meu apartamento. Pretendo fazer tudo isso no final de semana. E outra, em Novembro farei outro bazar, então preciso desapegar das roupas que não uso e que vou vender baratinho. Esse look involve alguns dos meus novos favorito, como a calça estampada e o colete branco reto.

Top | H&M Vest & Pants | Zara Flats | Buffalo Photos by Giovanna Curi