Love for Food

Bazar Dazorópa Vol. II in Pictures

Last Saturday, for the second time, I hosted my bazaar where I sell clothes that I acquire in Germany. New and used items with small prices. It was a beautiful day for me, everything turned out as planned with orange as the dominant colour, pretty displays and a nice atmosphere. But the success of the event is mainly due to my friends (and clients) and I want to thank each and every one for coming!! I'm also thankful to those who helped in any kind o way, lending me a dress rack, making pralines, serving beer, taking pictures, helping clean up at the end... you know who you are. I loved organizing the bazaar and let's hope there'll be a next one! Below are a few pictures... /// No último Sábado aconteceu pela segunda vez meu humilde bazar com roupas que eu trago da Alemanha, peças usadas e novas com preços pequenos. Para mim foi um dia muito lindo, realizei tudo como imaginava, com laranja como cor dominante, tudo exposto com carinho e num ambiente agradável. Mas o sucesso do evento depende das minhas amigas clientes e quero agradecer cada uma que foi!! Agradeço também a todo mundo que ajudou de alguma forma, emprestando arara, levando docinhos, servindo chopp, tirando fotos, ajudando no 'fim da festa'... you know who you are. Adorei organizar o bazar e que venha o próximo! Abaixo tem algumas imagens...

Photos by Giovanna Curi & me. Missed out, but still want to get some items? Contact me. /// Perdeu essa, mas quer alguma peça? Fale comigo.

And here is a terrible selfie of my outfit: