Love for Food

Home Improvements: Art in the Bedroom

I just found out, that I can write easier when I take my shoes off. Shoes annoy me. Clean the sidewalks, let's all go barefoot!! On a different subject: I got this insanely cool Christmas present from the boyfriend!! Totally freaked out, especially because I did mention it, but wasn't expecting to really get it. Yesterday we finally hung it up in the bedroom and I'm loving it so much. I met Julian Gallasch, the artist behind this fibreboard cut out, a few years ago and have since been loving his art. I also framed a few pictures from magazines and arranged them together with books and other items on the small dresser. I don't consciously choose black, but it seems to be a reoccurring theme... /// Acabei de descobrir que escrever fica mais fácil quando tiro os sapatos. Sapatos são chatos. Limpem as calçadas, vamos todos descalços!! Mudando de assunto: Ganhei um presente de natal fodástico do bofe!! Quase pirei, até porque comentei sobre, mas não esperava realmente ganhar isso. Ontem finalmente penduramos ele no quarto e estou amando com todo coração. Conheci Julian Gallasch, o artista por trás desse recorte em MDF, alguns anos atrás e desde então sou fã de sua arte. Também selecionei algumas imagens de revistas e coloquei em molduras, para dar um Up nos livros que ficam na pequena cômoda. Não escolho preto conscientemente, mas pelo jeito é um tema que se repete...

Check out some of Julian's art here!! More pictures from the apartment coming soon. /// Confiram um pouco da arte de Julian aqui!! Mais fotos do apartamento em breve.