Love for Food

On The Move!

No, not the website. Houses! Long story, but the house we own was rented out for 2 years. Well, we moved back to Oregon earlier than expected... and the lease was finally up this weekend! We've been transporting all our boxes, ripping out carpet, scrubbing every possible surface, and painting!

It's been a whirlwind of an exhausting weekend that's not really done yet. Because of the carpet & paint situation, I couldn't unpack much but the kitchen. So here is my pile of kitchen things minus lots I already put away.

See all the original boxes in the back? Yeah, we moved to Peru right after getting married so I still have so many "new" things from the wedding gifts. I can't wait to use them!

Please bear with me as we juggle moving and keeping up our [paying] jobs off and on this week.

I'll be back soon!