Love for Food

Movie Night

I’m a huge movie addict, there are weeks where I watch 1 movie per day. If I’m not doing anything, 1 can easily turn into 2 or 3 (like on rainy weekends). I guess it has to do with priorities, during weekdays I usually prefer to keep it low at home, cook some good food and then see what Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB have in store. That’s where I get most of my inspiration and decide which movies interest me. So if you’re looking for some tips, here are a few films that I’ve watched lately and found to be really good.
/// Eu sou muito viciada em filmes, tem semanas que eu assisto 1 filme por dia. Se eu não estou fazendo nada, 1 pode facilmente virar 2 ou 3 (num final de semana chuvoso). Acredito que tem a ver com prioridades, pois durante a semana geralmente prefiro ficar em casa, fazer uma comida boa e ver o que Rotten Tomatoes e IMDB tem para mim. É lá que eu me inspiro e decido quais me interessam. Então se você está procurando umas dicas, esses são alguns filmes que assisti recentemente e achei bem bons (alguns dos trailers não achei legendados, perdão). Drama: The Perks of being a Wallflower

Food: Jiro dreams of Sushi

Foreign: Intouchables

Documentary: The Invisible War

Comedy: Ted

Random: 7 Psychopaths

Get out the popcorn and make yourself comfortable!
/// Busca a pipoca e fique confortável!