Love for Food

Studded Jeans Shorts

DSC_8487
Wanting a pair of high waisted jeans shorts? If you don’t have an old pair of jeans lying around, try thrift shops. The ones above were Levi’s 505 men’s shorts that conveniently fit me. So all I did was put them on to mark the leg length and then added another 3cm before cutting them, so that I could fold the edges instead of having to sew them. At the end I added some small studs to give them more of an edge, and voilá! I have another pair that I will try to tie-dye soon, stick around to see how that turns out /// Está querendo um short de jeans e cintura alta? Se não tiver uma calça jeans velha por ai, procura em brechós. O modelo acima é uma Levi’s 505 masculino que por coincidência me serviu muito bem. Então tudo que fiz foi vestir ele para marcar a altura na coxa e cortei com uma sobra de 3cm para poder dobrar e não precisar costurar. No final coloquei umas tachinhas pequenas para ficar um pouco mais interessante, e voilá! Tenho um outro par que logo tentarei descolorir tipo tie-dye, então volte para ver se isso deu certo. DSC_8472 DSC_8476DSC_8480 DSC_8483 I’ll take some pictures of how they fit and show you in one of the next outfit posts. /// Vou tirar umas fotos de como ficam vestidos e mostro para vocês num dos próximos posts de look.