Love for Food

Navy Circus

IMG_5554
Talk about a diversified outfit. A tailored blazer that my friend Thiago gifted me with, after the Carlota Editorial, a blouse from my grandma, diy-shorts, a purse I’m using for the first time, a thrifted scarf and some rather old heels. I could put credits at the end, that would only tell you that the shorts are old Levi’s and the purse is H&M, but all the other items don’t even have brands. So how about that? An well combined outfit that stands out without the need of showing off labels. /// Pensa num look diversificado.Um paletó sob medida que meu amigo Thiago me deu de presente após o editorial da Carlota, uma blusa da minha vó, um short diy, uma bolsa que estou usando pela primeira vez, um lenço de brechó e um sapato meio velho. Eu poderia colocar créditos no final, mas isso só te diria que o short é um Levi's antigo e a bolsa é H&M, mas todos as outras peças nem tem marca. Que tal isso? Um look bem composto que chama atenção sem precisar mostrar grifes. IMG_5563IMG_5548IMG_5576IMG_5539IMG_5579IMG_5541IMG_5577IMG_5569
Have a great week!
/// Tenham uma otima semana!

Photos by Renata Cechinel