Love for Food

Zucchini Parmesan

One of the blogs I follow posted this recipe just a couple days ago. Combining the fact that my mouth immediately began to water and I had just received a giant zucchini from my mother-in-law's garden, I had to try it!

A few things I experimented with and learned from:

  • The smaller rounds the better (when I got to the fat part of the zucchini, they ended up pretty delicate)
  • The thicker the better (I wanted to cut them a bit thinner than the other blog's because I only had one zucchini, but after all the toppings, I wished I'd had more zucchini in every bite... live and learn)
  • Cook a little longer on the stove than you think (this was mostly due to my cutting the large pieces too thinly, but a little crunchier the better)
Find great food photos and the whole recipe here. I served it with spaghetti, garlic bread, and some fresh fruit. It was absolutely delicious and quite possibly one of my favorite dishes I've ever cooked.