Love for Food

The Cheesecake Factory Experience

After our day in Portland last week for Bakerella’s book signing , we of course had to eat at The Cheesecake Factory!

It may be a more spendy restaurant than many of you care for (including myself), but oh my goodness, it was worth it. The service, the food, the music, bathrooms, ambiance, everything gets a 5 out 5 stars. Probably the only thing that wasn’t perfect was the 6 inches between our table and the next... okay, a slight exaggeration, but we were pretty packed in there. Other than that, it was a wonderful experience. My mom’s exact words about her Herb-Crusted Salmon Fillet: “most fabulous thing I’ve ever put in my mouth.” We agreed it’s pretty hard to actually prove that to oneself, but that’s how wonderful it was. My Spicy Cashew Chicken over a bed of rice was just as mouth-watering. I love spicy, I love cashews, I love lots and lots of flavor. And I had all of that. With only one restaurant in all of Oregon, I’m glad it’s 2 hours ago. Reduces the temptation. And we didn’t even try the cheesecakes this time…