Love for Food

Spinach Pear Salad

I was attending a social gathering of some sort a few years ago when I ate this salad. I immediately had to ask my friend the ingredients and promptly wrote them down. Many many moons later I remembered I liked my friend Patrick's spinach salad but I couldn't remember what was in it exactly... so I messaged his wife and she wrote me back the ingredients. Have you figured it out yet? Many MORE moons later, after I had moved again (good time to lose things), I remembered I really liked Patrick's salad but couldn't quite remember all the ingredients. I emailed his wife one more time and vowed to store it in a million different places so I'd never lose it again. : )

What better place than the internet?

The funniest part is the simplicity of the actual ingredient list that I am so good at forgetting:Fresh spinach Fresh pears, chopped Candied almonds Poppyseed dressing
I swear that list was longer 3 years ago... now I just feel silly.