Love for Food

Happy November!

I have to admit I am totally excited it's November. Not a huge fan of Halloween... BUT we did dress up a little for an event we went to. Chicha went as a bee (I'm holding her antennas) and Mike and I made a last minute decision - Charlie Brown and the Little Redheaded Girl. Haha! I know, super lame. But I drew a couple curly hairs on his forehead and extra blushed my face and then we had to leave the house.

Fun! So anyway, I mostly wanted to tell you that I'm on pinterest now. It is... well, I don't know yet. Cute, sometimes hilarious, slightly addictive, has given me a few good ideas for random things, and well, it's just fun to be part of a new community. If any of you are on it, feel free to follow - I put a button on here down the left side...

Okay, I can't resist one more cute doggie picture... a friend showed up with her Shih Tzu, too, and he was dressed up in the same costume - unplanned! Love it.

Happy November and the beginnings of Holiday cooking!