Love for Food

The Full Experience

facebookIf my daily post is not enough for you, you’re into some healthy stalking, like to get inspired, are an internet addict, have some time to kill or any other good reason to visit me on modern societies most beloved social platforms, I will be very happy. Euphoric, really. As Zuckerberg continues on his way to world domination, I hopped onto the wagon and made a fan page. That sounds like I’m in a rock band, which would also be cool, had the universe given me a decent voice to sing. But chansoning or not, my 109 fans (so far) all deserve a golden sparkly star and I love each an every one of them, for giving me courage and making me feel like what I do here actually inspires and enriches their lives. If you want to be part of this special group of people, click here. /// Se meu post diário não for o suficiente para você, você curte um stalking saudável, gosta de se inspirar, é viciado na internet, tem tempo para matar ou qualquer outro motivo bom para me visitar nas redes sociais mais amadas da sociedade moderna, eu ficarei muito feliz. Eufórica para falar verdade. Enquanto o Zuckerberg continua no seu caminho para dominar o mundo, eu aproveitei para fazer uma fan page. Essa palavra parece que faço parte de uma banda de rock, que seria incrível, se o universo tivesse me dado uma voz decente. Mas cantando ou não, todos os meus 109 fãs (até o momento) merecem uma estrela dourada brilhosa e eu amo cada um deles pelo apoio que me dão e por fazer me sentir que o que estou fazendo aqui realmente inspira e enriquece suas vidas. Se você quer fazer parte desse grupo super especial, clique aqui. instagram Next up is newcomer, hotshot, trendsetter Instagram. I mean what’s not to love about Valencia, she’s so pretty, almost natural. And Brannan? Dark and so cool. No, but for real. I can appreciate the joy of photo sharing and some people really have great talent. So if you want to take part in my every day picture pleasures. /// Próximo na fila é o novato, megalomaníaco, lançador de tendencias Instagram. Como não amar Valencia, ela é tem uma beleza natural. Ou Brannan? Escuro e cool. Não, mas chega de brincadeira. Eu consigo apreciar a alegria de compartilhar fotos e algumas pessoas são bastante talentosas. Se você quer participar do meu cotidiano em fotos, segue @kissmybutz. pinterest2 Pinterest. I pin, you pin, he/she/it pins. We pin, and pin, and pin, and pin, and there’s just no end to all this creativity and delicious looking food and diy’s and fashion. And sometimes it make me feel like a silly housewife, but then again, why not learn how to paint something ombré or how to make layered cakes or braid my hair in a fishtail?! Futile or not, I say do whatever makes you happy, and Pinterest makes me very happy. So click here for more. /// Pinterest. Eu pino, você pina, ele/ela pina. É muito pin, pin, pin, pin e simplesmente não tem fim para toda essa criatividade e comidas deliciosas e projetos diy e moda. E as vezes eu me sinto igual uma dona de casa tola, mas e daí, porque não aprender a pintar algo ombré ou como fazer bolo de várias camadas ou como trançar tipo espinha de peixe?! Fútil ou não, faça o que te deixa feliz, e Pinterest me faz muito feliz. Então clique aqui para mais. pinterestAnd last but not least, I recently set up a lookbook.nu account, so now for you and the world to judge, or should I say hype?! /// Ultimo, mas não menos importante, eu recentemente fiz uma conta no lookbook.nu, então agora você e o mundo podem ir lá julgar, ou deveria dizer hype?! lookbooknuAs I said, I’m thankful for each supporter and if you have accounts on any of these, tell me and I will gladly support you right back! /// Como eu disse no inicio, fico muito agradecida por cada seguidor e se você tiver conta em qualquer um desse sites, me avise que eu ficarei feliz em retornar o favor e te seguir também!xx, Coralyn