Love for Food

Favorite Oscars Glitzy Dresses

Lots of unexciting dresses this year, huh? I had a hard time picking my favorites and not because I was overwhelmed with all the choices. But here they are, yes please send me one of each in a size 40. Thanks. /// Muitos vestidos nada empolgantes esse ano, huh? Eu tive dificuldades escolhendo meus favoritos e não porque estava impressionada com as opções. Mas aqui estão, e sim, por favor, me mandem um de cada, tamanho 40. Obrigada. salma-hayek-francois-henri-pinault-oscars-2013-red-carpet-03
3rd Place: Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen george-clooney-oscars-2013-with-stacy-keibler-03 2nd Place: Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan halle-berry-oscars-2013-red-carpet-05
And my all time favorite from last night, a dress that Donatella designed especially for her as one of the Bond Girls: Halle Berry in Versace. I mean, this is KILLER!! And then there was this. jennifer-lawrence-middle-finger-flash-in-oscars-press-room-02Hilarious! I love her! Have you seen this interview? HI-LA-RI-OUS, she is just so normal and herself. Check out more red carpet moments here and a full coverage of all the After Parties here. Which dresses and moments did you enjoy the most? I’d love to hear it.
///
Jennifer Lawrence é hilária! Amo ela. Vocês viram essa entrevista? HI-LA-RI-A, ela é tao normal e autentica.
Confiram mais momentos do Red Carpet aqui e a cobertura completa das After Parties aqui. Qual vestido e momento você gostou mais? Quero saber.