Love for Food

Ruby Red

Happy Monday Love Cats! I'll share my São Paulo party experiences later this week, because last Friday I ended up working late and going for dinner. So to switch things up a bit, let's start the week with and outfit post. You've already seen the blazer here, but this time I paired it with a skirt that used to be my grandmother's and that I had shortened. /// Feliz Segunda Love Cats! Vou compartilhar as experiencias nas nights paulista mais tarde essa semana, porque na sexta trabalhei até mais tarde e depois fui jantar. Então para mudar um pouco de assunto, vou começar essa semana com um post de look. Vocês já viram o blazer aqui, mas dessa vez combinei ele com uma saia que era da minha vó e que mandei encurtar.

Blazer | Designed by Thiago Francisco, tailored by Sr. Alceu Silva Skirt | Vintage, used to be a long skirt that I inherited from my Granny Sandals | Arezzo Belt | H&M Photos by Renata Cechinel