Love for Food

Home Improvements: Living Room

Over the past year our living room has come together nicely. I think of it as a balanced mix of pretty things I like and geeky items the boyfriend collects. I'm still really psyched about finally having a balcony, even though lately it's been almost too hot to spend time in the hammock... According with my new year's resolution of bringing sparkle into my life, I keep a disco ball around. Early in the morning it's throws the cutest little light dots on the walls. Also important: Flowers!! And candles (even though I don't light them in the summer). Ch-ch-check it out and let me know what you think... /// Durante o ano passado nossa sala tem ficado cada vez mais harmonica. Eu vejo ela como uma mistura harmonica de coisas que acho bonitas e os itens geeky que o bofe coleciona. Ainda estou super animada que finalmente tenho uma sacada, por mais que ultimamente tem sido até calor demais para ficar na rede... De acordo com minha resolução de ano novo de ter mais brilho na minha vida, mantenho um globo espelhado por perto. De manhã cedo ele joga pontos de luz lindas pelas paredes. Outra coisa importante: Flores!! E velas (por mais que no verão não acendo elas). Confiram e me contam o que pensam...