Love for Food

When I look at you, oh I feel my heart

My super fun job includes location scouting and while we were out suffering at the beach, we also took a few pictures. Originally I wanted to sit on a rock and be all mermaid like with waves splashing around behind me... but that probably wouldn't have turned out half as amazing as I picture it. In my next life I want to be born with Ariel's wild red hair, noted? So instead here are a few casual photos of that day. /// Meu trabalho hiper divertido inclui atividades como pesquisa de locações e enquanto estivemos sofrendo na praia, aproveitamos para fazer uns cliques. Originalmente queria sentar numa pedra igual sereia com ondas batendo em volta... mas provavelmente não teria ficado tão luxo quanto eu imagino. Na minha próxima vida gostaria de nascer com cabelos ruivos selvagens igual Ariel, tá anotado? Em vez dessa ideia maravilhosa fizemos algumas photos casuais.

Top | Cro for H&M Shorts | H&M Clutch | Krafteria Sunnies | Flea Market Flats | Arezzo Photos by Giovanna Curi