Love for Food

Cobblestone Pizza

If you are ever traveling up/down Highway 20 in Oregon and like good food, check out Cobblestone Pizza in the little town of Toledo. It's a pretty new restaurant (I think opened last year) that is owner-operated. Owner-cooked, even, I hear!

Lots of little restaurants often claim to have the best pizza (I mean, who would claim to have mediocre pizza?), but Cobblestone really hit it on the nose. Unfortunately, we ate there a few weeks ago and I've already forgotten which pizzas we ordered. Jeremy, if you read this, maybe you can refresh my memory... I do remember both kinds being delicious!

I do need to mention, for the sake of honesty, that their garlic rolls had way too much garlic on them. Now, I LOVE garlic, bread, and all things buttery. But there is a fine line with too much garlic. I didn't like still tasting it 3 days later...
However, they had a non-garlic type of bread roll with just butter and Parmesan. Those were heavenly.

Overall, it was a great experience, but that also could have been because of the new friends we had just made that weekend... Yea for friends and great pizza!